Tuesday 19 December 2017

Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge

So in a fit of wild optimism I signed up for the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge. I missed the boat last year but just about managed to catch one of the few open spots in time this year.

It may have been a slightly unwise choice as I'm also trying to complete my masters thesis by summer. I've signed up for what is effectively the lowest possible points option, but I'm already starting to feel stressed. On the other hand I really, really need to get stuck into the lead pile.

The challenge starts tomorrow and I'm not even done with the prep. In fact there are still bases for some of the models in the post.

Here's a sample of what we're working with
Also some gaming roundup

Our trial game of Necromunda (with zombies!) gets off to a good start as my gang are driven off on turn 2

TwiceLord Jadhak and co fight a sentient pinata from another dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.