Friday 28 July 2017

Thing a Week 23

In one fell stroke Flames of War 4th edition wiped out recovery vehicles of all strokes, leaving literally dozens of players with no use for their highly contextually sensitive, glorified pillboxes.

Players just like me.

So I turned it into an objective, because of course.



Feels a bit cheap to count this as a "Thing a Week" as the figure was already painted, all I had to do was model the base.

After almost 7 years of playing this game, you would have thought I'd have put together some objectives, but this is the first. The problem is, the flat cardboard ones I got as a battlefront freebee a while back are just inherently more transportable, and less fiddly when it comes to actually playing with, on and around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.