Saturday 20 May 2017

Model Box Review 2

No dice.

No literally, no dice.


So the theme this month is Barbarians and they've certainly delivered, with 2 barbarians and bag 'o skulls. Even the paints are barbarians themed with a bronze fleshtone and dried blood, both from Game Color.

I didn't notice the bag 'o skulls at first and was feeling distinctly miffed by the lack of stuff, then they dropped out of the packaging materials. They would be more impressive if I wasn't already in posession of an even bigger bag o' skulls from a previous Kickstarter. Still, they'll all come in useful for basing, well, anything really, but particularly the undead army I'm supposed to be building.


There's a nice Hasslefree lady barbarian showing some tasteful underboob; I see they're switching it up from last week.

As it stands, I did a quick price check online, and it looks like some barbarian has actually run off with some of my loot. Maybe they're just continuing a theme. Maybe the frontload a lot of value into the first box. As it is, Model Box may consider itself on notice - and just when I was planning on paying for a longer, better value subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.