Tuesday 3 January 2017

2016 roundup

2016 wasn't a great year for painting or gaming as far as I was concerned; I just had far too much on.

This year should be better though, especially since moving is out of the way and I'm not committing to Salute again.

I've certainly committed to sampling a lot of different systems this year, with Frostgrave, Kings of War, Mechwarrior, Saga, Team Yankee and a number of special ops rulesets in the pipeline.

Flames is still going to be my focus though, with the remainder of the French up first.

Things will go a little slower on All That Remains. Over the holidays I was thinking of how I can streamline and simplify both the suppression mechanic and the army building rules.

At some point during the year, I decided that keeping a record of figures in/out would be a good idea, despite some insistence that "this way madness lay."

A net of 67
I was actually doing pretty well, with the numbers neck and neck, until these babies came in...


... right before the New Year, and very, very late.

The sculpts are amazing though! These will be forming the core of any forays I make into Kings of War.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.