Thursday 1 September 2016

Actual games are being played!

In lieu of painting stuff, here's some pics of a quick game of Flames of War I managed to get in a couple of weeks ago.

I decided to whip out my tank list against an opponent whose list really wasn't the right shape to take them on. Coincidentally. I don't do that shit on purpose.

Even so, it was a close thing.

I'm bogging here and I'm going to stay bogged for the rest of the fight. Veteran? What's that?

Surprise StuGs!

Ach! Nein!

Ambushing Pioneers (in buildings, right) make short work of virtually defenceless Cromwells and Challengers

British infantry, disguised as paras, prepare for a counter attack

Meanwhile, on the relevant side of the board, tanks punch through German infantry for massive damage

Winning the game, but at a high cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.