Tuesday 20 August 2013

Scavenge Skirmish Survive mob

I've managed to swing myself some S3 action at the start of September, and to this end have had a rummage in the lead pile for suitable figures to start painting up.

A motley crew indeed.
Composition wise, they're probably not all that optimised, despite being fairly heavily armed, with a pump action shotgun and an SMG in their ranks. I've also skimped on the abilities, leaving only one figure with Fighting & Shooting (Lead Adventures Not!AliceFromResidentEvil) and one Leading and Organising (the slightly modified Musketeer Miniatures Brigand Character).

I'm pretty sure that my conversion from a Brodie helmet to a beanie has left the commander looking like he's a monk. I might have to really emphasis the fabric of the hat when painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.