Thursday 8 August 2013

Hot Infantry on Infantry Action

For someone like me, who likes statistics but has very little idea how they work having the following aide would probably be very useful.

Playing a force in Flames of War that mostly consists of elite infantry backed up with a few support options, if often find myself disregarding my squad's small arms in favour of retaining my gone to ground bonus. Most of my platoon's kills come in assault rather than from actual firefights.

To satisfy my own curiosity, and for the edification of you, my reader, I present the probability of effective small arms fire in Flames.



Below are the numbers (rounded to the nearest round number) presented in a handy cut out and keep format.








To Hit
2+
3+
4+
5+
6+
No of kills
28
22
17
11
6
With Bulletproof
5
4
3
2
1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.